Corporate Wellness Programs
Yoga In the Workplace
Lotus7 has provided On-Site Corporate Wellness Programs in Orange County & San Diego since 2007. We provide workplace Yoga, Pilates and Alternative Health services, custom tailored to your company needs with attentive, personalized instruction from highly trained and certified professionals. Our clients include Cox Communications, Johnson and Johnson, and Mission Hospital in Orange County.
Workplace Benefits of Yoga
Committed to promoting a healthy work and life balance for your employees, Lotus7 instructors provide the best practices in workplace yoga for businesses and are concerned about reducing your company's most prevalent health issues due to:
- Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI)
- Stress and Anxiety
- Lack of Productivity and Concentration
- Compromised Immune Systems
Our on-site services bring cost-effective instruction to your workplace to reduce employee health costs and improve the overall mental wellbeing of your employees.
Corporate and Employee Benefits of Yoga
- improves corporate culture and job satisfaction
- Improved focus, mental clarity and productivity
- Reduction in injuries, sick days and insurance premiums
- Attractive benefit for potential employees
Health and Healing
As a leader in Yoga, Pilates and Alternative Health services, Lotus7 has developed a variety of programs with certified and licensed professionals in the fields of Acupuncture, Holistic Body and Skincare, Integrative Breath Work and Mindfulness, Naturopathic Medicine, Nutrition (including Ayurvedic and Raw Foods diets), Yoga Therapy, Therapeutic Massage and Reflexology, and Chiropractic Care to address the individual health concerns of men and women of all ages. These innovative programs empower individuals with information and tools needed to proactively achieve their wellness goals.
- Heart Health program to include Life skill Coaching and Nutrition counseling.
- Pelvic Health program utilizing Classic Mat Pilates classes, Therapeutic Yoga and Chiropractic adjustments specifically targeted for women suffering from Urinary and/or Bowel Incontinence
- Perinatal Program to include Gentle and Restorative Yoga; Yoga Stretch; Aromatherapy; Skin, Nutrition and Chiropractic Care
- Stress/Addiction Management Program including Integrated Breath work and Mindfulness training; Progressive Relaxation with Guided Imagery and Meditation.
- Ayurvedic Education, Reflexology, Yoga Therapy and Therapeutic Massage Therapy performed by certified experts is an integrative therapy that utilizes gentle touch to treat stress, neck and back pain, migraines and many chronic pain conditions.
- Monthly ‘Healthy-Living’ Demonstrations
- 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Practicums as required by Yoga Alliance.
- On-Site Corporate Wellness Programs.
For more information about these programs, including costs,
or to schedule an appointment, please call Lotus7 at 949-888-4503.
Links for Employers on Wellness Programs
Benefits of Yoga as part of corporate wellness programs